Work With Three Guys Construction
Here at Three Guys Construction, when we say “We Do It All”, we mean it. From excavation and ground breaking with heavy equipment to finish carpentry with sandpaper and knives, our range of work is unmatched. If you’re looking for a chance to broaden and sharpen your skills, we’re the guys to make that happen.
At Three Guys we value critical thinking and a do-anything mentality. Detail oriented and highly motivated people are what our business depends on. If you’re a skilled craftsman looking to gain some real world experience or hone your skillset, this is the job for you.
What is the Position?
Carpentry and Construction
What are the Requirements?
A successful applicant must:
- Have current skills and knowledge of carpentry
- Know the current BC buidling code regulations
- Be self-motivated
- Have their own reliable and readily available transportation
- Be physically fit, healthy, and capable of long bouts of work
- Take direction and instructions well
- Be a critical thinker
- Be detail oriented and attentive
- Be personable
What Does the Job Entail?
- Excavation and foundation preparation
- Finish carpentry
- New construction
- Other general construction/carpentry tasks
What are the Benefits?
- Vacation pay
- Income tax deduction covered on each cheque
- CPP contributions covered on each cheque
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Email us to apply.